Is there anything better? .... April 7, 2014

Dear Fam,

I have to say, I love general conference. Among my favorite parts of being a missionary. Maybe its different as a missionary but boy how incredible it is.

I hope you guys had the chance to watch a few sessions if not all of it this weekend. Because of the time difference we don't get to see the last session. Our ward is in the stake of Geneva, so we went up to Geneva to watch it, and it was so wonderful.
Elder Ambursley and I decided to fast before hand and go into it with personal questions that we had. Each question that I had was answered in a specific and powerful way. I'm so grateful for it.

This week we had some fun stuff. We went on an exchange with the zone leaders, which meant I went to Lausanne in Swiss. I forgot what its like to be in a big city! It was so cool and there are so many people to talk to! Everybody needs the Gospel!

Right now our work in Gex is requiring some active patience. We have a lot of potential that will be ready next week, and until then we have been having to go back to the drawing board with a lot of stuff. But General Conference was such a perfect way to recharge our batteries.
I wanted to leave you a scripture cited in the Sunday Morning session by one of the Sister speakers (Jean A. something), its from Doctrine and Covenants 62:3. It applies to me so much as a missionary but in a grander sense to how each one of us live our lives as a testimony of our beliefs:

3 Nevertheless, ye are blessed, for the testimony which ye have borne is crecorded in heaven for the angels to look upon; and they rejoice over you, and your dsins are forgiven you.
There are angels round about us holding us up, rejoicing over every single tiny correct decision we make.
President Monson said something to the effect of: Courage to do the right is no less noble simply because there are no crowds applauding or cheering our name.
And the reality of it is, there are crowds of angels and family members cheering our name every time we make that right decision.
I love you so very much! have a great week!
Beaucoup d'amour,
Elder Montgomery
An antique wooden hand that a potential ami bought

Curveball, its actually a seat!

Exchange with the zone leader, in Lausanne!

First real burger ive had in a while at Holy Cow- legit fast food restaurant in Lausanne