Springtime is coming! .... March 17, 2014

My dear family,
This week was definitely up and down. There were some interesting trials thrown at us this week. But so it goes.The weather has been perfect here, we've busted out the short sleeves already, one of the tender mercies of the Lord.

On a sidenote:  I have a million pictures from the Car show in Geneva, it was just so cool, oh man what a once in a lifetime experience. So many people thought we were working there! But it was so so so awesome.

This past week we had some cool potential blossom up. We got to work with lots of people that we have had to wait on for a while, because vacation time is just ending here. Patience is that purifying process the Lord uses to help us progress. I've come to the firm conviction that what really matters is the work we do and the preparations we make while we are having to wait in that time period. That is when we show the Lord that we really want the blessing and we are willing to do our all to receive it.

 I found this cool scripture this week that I've been pondering about all week, I thought it'd be good to share with you: 


Ether 2: 23-25

  23 And the Lord said unto the brother of Jared: What will ye that I should do that ye may have light in your vessels? For behold, ye cannot have awindows, for they will be dashed in pieces; neither shall ye take fire with you, for ye shall not go by the light of fire. 
24 For behold, ye shall be as a awhale in the midst of the sea; for the mountain waves shall dash upon you. Nevertheless, I will bring you up again out of the depths of the sea; for the bwinds have gone forth cout of my mouth, and also the drains and the floods have I sent forth.

25 And behold, I prepare you against these things; for ye cannot cross this great deep save I prepare you against the waves of the sea, and the winds which have gone forth, and the floods which shall come. Therefore what will ye that I should prepare for you that ye may have light when ye are swallowed up in the depths of the sea?
The Lord is often times preparing us for the great challenges and experiences of our lives, and what are we doing to answer the Lord's call to prepare ourselves

I love you all!

Beaucoup d'amour,

Elder William Montgomery

...And a funny frenchie picture for you!
And a funny frenchie picture for you
Salon de l'auto
We went to the Salon de l'auto last week! it was so cool! here are some pics!
the blue one is my favorite- Mclaren
 








District Meeting - March 2014