Setting Apart .... July 21, 2015

Hey everyone!

I just returned home from being set apart as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I leave tomorrow to go to the Missionary Training Center in Provo Utah, where I will spend 2 weeks learning and studying the gospel and practicing my French.

On August 7th, I will fly to France where I will spend the next 2 years teaching, preaching, learning, knocking, talking about, walking, praying about, and proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ so the people of southern France "may know to what source thy may look for a remission of their sins" (2 Nephi 25:26)

It is with a humble and grateful heart that I set out on this quest. I want to strive to live worthily to be his servant. I'm so excited for this adventure and to be an instrument in the Lord's hands to bring about his work.

Beaucoup d'amour,

Elder Montgomery