Un Peu Partout ... June 7, 2014

Dear Family,
We were everywhere this week.

Monday and Tuesday in Lyon which was a blur- we ate with an american member family, the Heras family and the dad was super impressed that I had done IB, very funny to see that following me to Europe.
We woke up at 4am to catch our flight home on Wednesday. We taught Mama Recordeau again about the Plan of Salvation wednesday afternoon. (she is the old lady in the nursing home I told you about last week).

Then we spent much of Wednesday and Thursday setting up, preparing for, and planning zone training, which was all in preparation for the Elder Andersen conference. This will be a really intereesting trip, seeing that both Bordeaux zones are going on the same bus and its only us 4 zone leaders there as supervision on our 13 hour ride to Nice. I really really want it to reach its potential and be a wonderful experience for all of the missionaries.

And this afternoon Elder Castillo and I are going to present to the Stake leaders of the Southwest of France about the importance of PMG! I think this might be one of those events that I will remember for the rest of my life. We are both very excited for it. and nervous.

We set off for Nice Monday morning. We wont be writing emails until next monday. I hope you all had a wonderful week and have one again this week. The work will move on, its simply a matter of whether we want to push it forward or not. 
Beaucoup d'amour,
Elder Montgomery

the castle by the vineyard...where we had our missionary meeting with our Ward mission leader (he lives just next to it)

Look who I saw at Zone training (he is in the other Bordeaux zone)